Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I Don't Blog

Hey Ya'll,
My name is Valerie and I don't blog. I was born and raised in Panama City, Fl, or as we like to call it Lower Alabama (LA). I decided to come to the University of Tampa in order to study studio art with a concentration in photography. I hope to one day own a photography studio where I plan to shoot fashion photography. Now that my background is covered, I bet you're wondering why someone who doesn't blog is making a blog. There is a very logical answer, my professor for Intro to Art and Technology said it was required for the class. Other than the blogging aspect of the course, I feel that I will gain a large amount of insight into art as its come to be today. With a brief taste of the course, I feel that the subject matter will not only be entertaining, but be interesting as well. I hope to gain a greater knowledge of what the art world has become today through the introduction of such advanced technology. I also want to have hands-on experiences with combining art with the technology of today in order to create a piece that would still be appealing in the modern art world of today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment