Thursday, October 23, 2014

Intro to Photoshop

I have been working with Photoshop for sometime now, but I am always finding new techniques and ways of doing things that are further simplified and make life easier. For all those who were like me and wanted to learn how to get that model thin look in your photos here is the perfect video. This video shows some of the features of the liquify tool. Used in the correct amounts the liquify tool can be very handy in post processing.

Another great tutorial video I found goes through a lot of the features on the tool bar. I find this video helpful as an overall "what can I do in photoshop" tutorial. I really like the image being used to show how to tools work, which made watching the video a little more interesting. The link is posted below (I could not find it in the upload link)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TvgOR5Tb38

No comments:

Post a Comment